25 October 2010

?

Two more days until all of my furniture is in the new apartment and I am officially moved in!!

Do you know how exciting it is to have the freedom to decorate however I want after years of living with an asshole who hated everything?

It's pretty fucking exciting.

Thank you all for your love and support over the past year while I attempted to figure out exactly what in my life was holding me back. For the longest time I couldn't accept it, but I'm finally breaking free from a terribly toxic relationship and I am beyond hopeful for this next step in my life.

8 comments:

Because I love who I can become said...

congrats on your new place and sorry I have not been here for you. But I'm here now.
xx

Mia H said...

im so glad for you! i really hope you find happiness :D

Almost.Skinny said...

Yay for decorating! Fun fun. Feel free to share pics when you're done! :) Stay strong xxx

Leto said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you : ) You deserve it. Have fun decorating your new place.

Mich said...

Better post pics of your mad decorating skills! Congrats on the new place!! :D
xoxo

K said...

I'm so happy for you :) seems like we have gone through some similar stuff this year! it will be good to get that weight off of you

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell said...

yes yes yes

sooo proud and happy for you xx

Raynay said...

Can't wait to hear all about the new place!