28 October 2010

?

All moved in! Well, at least all the furniture and boxes are there. I have a ridiculous amount of unpacking to do still, but at least my son seems happy with the new location.

I have some amazing friends that helped me move and we painted my room a charcoal gray yesterday and my son's room will be painted a really bright aqua blue. I have some furniture that needs painting too and as soon as it is all in place I'll post pictures (& I know I still need to post a picture of my tattoo).

Worst part about yesterday? I dropped my scale and right now it says I weigh 35lbs - if only it were true, right? ;) Unfortunately, I don't need a scale to tell me I've put on weight in the past few weeks and I'm trying to now worry about it because I figure I may be fat, but at least I'm on the road to happy too.

...plus I can always lose the extra lbs, just need to find the time to start running again.

7 comments:

Isla Lynn said...

Painting is always so much fun. My boyfriend and I painted all summer long while we were dating so the smells and idea of it brings back some really great memories.

Can't wait for some pictures!

Because I love who I can become said...

you will lose the weight once your settled in. For now enjoy the settling in and your new life.
xx

Xo-glass-slippers-oX said...

YAY! Congrats on moving in :)
YOU can lose the extra pound when you are all settled in
xx

Almost.Skinny said...

Moving and painting burns cals! Don't worry about gains, stress will do that- you're on the road to happiness and I could not be more proud of your strength! Good on you :) xxx

K said...

yay soooooooper happy for you!

Raynay said...

i hate white walls so im glad you painted :) enjoy

Mich said...

Bright aqua sounds beautiful. You'll lose any extra weight in no time, with all the unpacking you'll be doing!
xoxoxo