13 September 2010

136

I took some much needed time for myself and made the whole weekend a 'fat and happy' kind of weekend - lots of friends, drinking & food - Not so in love with the fat part, but I can tolerate some bad with the good. And I have all week to make up for my indiscretions.

I finally stopped by the tattoo shop!! but unfortunately the artist I like was not in town so I have to wait until Thursday. I hung out for a bit and chatted with a few of the other guys in the shop about my husband's disapproval and they offered to sketch out some different options. I wasn't surprised by their encouragement to go ahead with the tattoo the way I liked it best despite his thoughts, but I was impressed with how understanding and sympathetic they were to my husband's feelings - it was sweet and I really can't wait to see what they come up with.

It doesn't really matter to me that I won't be 130 or that I'm not sure what design I'm going with, I'm just excited to get a tattoo Thursday!!

4 comments:

Moonlight Mistress said...

Make sure to post the pics!!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the tatoo...cant wait for pics..
xx

Mia Hollow said...

tattoos are cool! i get excited over them too :D
good luck! xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Good for you! It's what you want. It makes you happy. Its a good thing.